-Mike Sielski in the Wall Street Journal wrote about Brandon Nimmo and the database he’s now keeping about his at-bats.
- Patrick Flood does a hilarious bit guessing at the individual Mets’ players and then team UZR comparing his eyes to the numbers.
- David Lennon: “Source said no aneurysm for Gee; docs now determining extent of damage, if any, from clot.
- At ESPNNY, Adam Rubin talked to a vascular expert.
- Terry Collins told the Post, “I’m really nervous for [Gee].” The Post also raises the possibility that Gee has Thoracic Outlet syndrome, similar to Chris Carpenter.
- I wrote about the history of baseball players with blood clots. It’s not an encouraging read for Dillon Gee’s 2012 season.