This article may contain affiliate links. For details, visit our Affiliate Disclosure page.
Soccer is a sport combining the harmony of your legs and brain. And every player may envy a pair of wide feet. When you have a wide foot, you can have more space to dribble, roll, kick, and block the ball. So, you must also prepare good cleats which are wide, protective, and comfortable.
- Top 5 Best Soccer Socks For Youth & Professional Players (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Deadlift Shoes For Weighlifting & Powerlifting (Nike, Converse, Reebok) (2020 Reviews)
These days, brands streamline their cleats, so some wide cleats are a little outdated. But the potential of wide feet in soccer is understandable. Therefore, a list of 7 best wide soccer cleats is listed in this article. They are all available in the market now. Let’s check them out!
- Top 7 Best Wide Soccer Cleats 2020 Reviews
- #1 Best Overall: Adidas Copa Mundial Soccer Cleats
- #2 Best Comfortable: Adidas Men’s Predator 18+ FG Soccer Cleats
- #3 Best for Good Fit: New Balance Men’s 442 V1 Classic Soccer Cleats
- #4 Best for Youth: zephz Wide Traxx Black/Yellow Soccer Cleats
- #5 Best Durable: Nike Phantom VSN Academy DF FG Soccer Cleats
- #6 Best for Value: New Balance 442 Team WYC FG Soccer Cleats
- #7 Best for Ball Control: Adidas Men’s Copa Gloro 19.2 FG Soccer Cleats
- What to Look for When Buying Wide Soccer Cleats?
- Soccer Cleats By Positions: Revealed!
- Final Words
- Latest Wide Soccer Cleats Bestselling ON SALE!
Top 7 Best Wide Soccer Cleats 2020 Reviews
#1 Best Overall: Adidas Copa Mundial Soccer Cleats
- Legendary soccer cleats for...
- Leather upper with premium...
- Move with explosive speed and...
Famous and dominating the market since the seventies, we can say Adidas Copa Mundial Soccer Cleats is the king of soccer shoes.
The first outstanding advantage of this product is the quick connection with the player. After only a few practice sessions, you will get used to these shoes and perform your beautiful shots. Minimum intervals are also one of the best reasons to choose Adidas Copa Mundial Soccer Cleats.
Many players find it difficult to find shoes right for them because of their wide and flat feet. But Copa Mundial can easily solve this problem. Thanks to its durability and versatility, many users have praised and appreciated this product.
Especially, it is suitable for beginners or experts alike. The streamlined structure can easily please anyone. The tongue-to-toe blade design provides a top level of protection for your feet.
- Perfect durability
- Amazing soft with padding inside
- The sole provides comfort
- Slightly heavy
Adidas Copa Mundial Soccer Cleats persuades customers with its outstanding advantages. You should not miss prime quality soccer cleats like this one. Add it to the cart today!
#2 Best Comfortable: Adidas Men’s Predator 18+ FG Soccer Cleats
Inheriting the prominence of the original ancestor, Adidas Men’s Predator 18+ FG Soccer Cleats is full of comfortable and durable football shoes. These shoes have a lot of amazing advantages.
One of the highly appreciated features of the Adidas Men’s Predator 18+ FG Soccer Cleats is the stitches on the upper of the shoe. This design fits perfectly with the wide feet, better control of the ball and transmission. So, the player can perform powerful shots and flexible movement on the field.
The combination of lightweight and a stable outsole will never burden your feet. This helps you maintain your fast pace. Manufacturers also equip the heel cushion to prevent blisters, which is a shock absorber for the feet.
- lightweight offers great comfort
- Supporting ball control
- Prevent blistering in the feet with the heel cushion
- The ‘plasticky’ feel of cleats may not fit into many available shades.
With the above outstanding features, it’s undeniable that Adidas Men’s Predator 18+ FG Soccer Cleats is a great product. Enjoy the fun of these soccer shoes now, before it runs out.
#3 Best for Good Fit: New Balance Men’s 442 V1 Classic Soccer Cleats
One of the most selected soccer shoes on the market today is the New Balance Men’s 442 V1 Classic Soccer Cleats. These soccer shoes are guaranteed to please any buyer.
Manufacturers designed a high lining for each shoe to reduce the pressure on the feet and legs of players during intense matches. Players with wide feet often choose these soccer cleats because they offer great flexibility. The precision curved sole provides softness to the toes.
In addition, removable Ortholite sock lining increases the comfort of the shoes. With a perfect width, you can control the ball better and adjust the speed flexibly.
Under the shoe is a layer of conical rivets that provide a complete and agile traction. You can completely disassemble the folding blade. This feature enhances the overall durability and functionality of the shoe.
- Suitable for wide feet
- Offers great comfort and flexibility
- Minimize injuries with back cushion
- Not durable with narrow feet
These outstanding features have made New 442 V1 New Balance Men’s Soccer Cleats become the first choice of many people. For more information about this product, visit the link in its name.
#4 Best for Youth: zephz Wide Traxx Black/Yellow Soccer Cleats
When it comes to youth soccer shoes, the zephz Wide Traxx Black / Yellow Soccer Cleats is a sensible choice. These shoes are both quality assurance and affordable.
The manufacturer designed this model for young players with wide feet only. The exterior of the product is an outsole made of TPU with studs to ensure balance. If you are a soccer player, use these shoes for your daily practice. It is suitable for both beginners and professional players.
- Size up to 6X
- Youthful design
- Not made from leather
What could be more wonderful than finding a pair of shoes that are both good and affordable? If you want to learn more about this product, click on its name above.
#5 Best Durable: Nike Phantom VSN Academy DF FG Soccer Cleats
- The Nike PhantomVSN Academy Dynamic...
- The internal bootie and Dynamic Fit...
- Ghost Laces system is concealed...
It can be said that Nike is one of the leading brands in the production of sports goods. Their products have both top quality and eye-catching design. In football shoe production, Nike is also one leader.
The Nike Phantom VSN Academy DF FG Soccer Cleats are their outstanding soccer shoes. With Textured Flyknit texture, these special shoes give you impressive ball control. Even if you are playing on a wet court, it will not be a problem.
In addition, the Nike Phantom VSN Academy DF FG Soccer Cleats is an appropriate choice for those with wide feet. The inner Quadfit ™ mesh lining allows the shoe to fit in almost any foot shape. In particular, you will minimize injuries because of Dynamic Fit collar support around the ankle.
- Better ball control with Textured Flyknit texture
- Breathable lining fabric
- Absolute protection with Dynamic Fit
- Not made from leather
These shoes come in 4 unique colors, so you can give yourself the right choice. If you are looking for a durable shoe, the Nike Phantom VSN Academy DF FG is the right choice. Get it now or cry later because it will be out of stock soon.
#6 Best for Value: New Balance 442 Team WYC FG Soccer Cleats
New Balance 442 Team WYC FG Soccer Cleats is a shoe that can reach the perfect blend with your feet.
Compared to the previous model, this shoe has an improvement in the full grain leather vamp to provide the best comfort and durability. You can fully familiarize yourself with these soccer shoes through a training session.
In addition, the synthetic PU collar helps enhance the flexibility of the shoes. You can make your impressive shots the easiest way. This version has 5 colors for you to choose, so you will make a faster decision.
The manufacturer also improves the removable eva insert kit to provide better cushioning support for people with flat and wide feet.
- Super light and durable
- Suitable for wide feet
- Slightly simple design
Overall, the New Balance 442 Team WYC FG Soccer Cleats is both full of interesting features and reasonably priced. Try it and you will love it!
#7 Best for Ball Control: Adidas Men’s Copa Gloro 19.2 FG Soccer Cleats
Another great product indispensable in this review is the Adidas Men’s Copa Gloro 19.2 FG Soccer Cleats. As mentioned above, Adidas is a very famous brand so there is no doubt about the quality of their products. These shoes are another choice from this brand.
Even in the most rigorous training sessions, your comfort is guaranteed thanks to the elastic knit collar and folding tongue. The soft leather vamp also helps you protect against sudden shocks and injuries. For flat and wide feet, this product doubles its effectiveness.
- Support advanced ball control
- Eye-catching color scheme
- Internal cushion for softness
- Slightly narrow for some foot sizes
A perfect pair of shoes will bring a splendid match. Add this product to your shopping cart right now and make an impressive shot!
What to Look for When Buying Wide Soccer Cleats?
1. Knowing Your Foot Size Correctly
Normally, many people having wide feet find it difficult to choose the right pair for themselves. The reason is that they do not know clearly about their correct foot size.
- Top 5 Best Soccer Balls For Training & Official Matches (2020 Reviews)
- The Best Portable Soccer Rebounder For Goalkeepers: Tekk, Franklin or Goalrilla (2020 Reviews)
To look for a comfortable pair for your feet but not very loose, you should measure the length of your foot. You can start calculating from the longest toe (the big toe as usual) to the back of your heel. That will be your foot size and you can buy cleats based on this number.
2. Try on Leather Material
Materials also affect to your cleat a lot. Some people often incline to the leather. They are stretchable and more comfortable. So, if you have wide feet, leather will be your best option. Regarding upper material, kangaroo leather is better than calfskin according to feedbacks from several users.
3. Which Position Are You Playing For?
Each position will require a different mechanism of your legs and feet. In other words, numerous parts will vary with the position you play in. Depending on this feature, they distinguish the wide cleats into five types.
3.1 High cut
These cleats are suitable for strikers and linesmen having many lateral movements. They can provide many supports to your ankle extension when doing movements.
3.2 Medium cut
Midfielders, wide receivers, and defenders like to use this type of cleats. The manufacturer designs it for better control and maneuverability.
3.3 Low cut
The low-cut cleats are lightweight. They are very useful for running. Therefore, they are appropriate for sprinters.
3.4 Molded cleats
The only feature of these cleats is that they are able to grip harder. So, they are specifically proper for turf pitches.
3.5 Detachable cleats
This seems to be the most versatile cleats as you can change them according to the field type that you play in.
1. How Do You Know That You Have Wide Feet?
In case you are not sure whether your feet are wide, you can simply measure as mentioned above. All you need is a piece of string or a soft tape measurement. To be more specific, there is something to think about to get an accurate measurement.
The first factor is that feet often expand during the daylight, so you should measure at night. The second factor is that when wearing soccer cleats, you have to wear socks. So, for the best result, you should wear socks before measuring.
After finishing measuring, you can compare your size to a chart to find the width which fits for your soccer cleat size. You can find the chart on the Internet easily.
2. Can You Explain Some of The Tech Terms?
There are some tech terms related to soccer cleats demonstrated below:
- Upper: this is the material of the cleats’ top which is typically synthetic leather, mesh, leather, or synthetic microfibre.
- Soleplate: this is the traction plate that lies on the cleats’ bottom. They can be Firm Ground (FG) blades, Soft Ground (SG), Artificial and Turf, or conical studs.
- Toe box: it seems to be the front of the cleats, where the toes go.
- Vamp: it is the bit on the top of the toe box.
- Midfoot: this is the part between the heel and the toe including the arch of the foot.
3. Which Cleats Are Best Suitable for Defenders in The List Above?
Defenders should use the medium cut cleats. So, Adidas Men’s Copa Gloro will be the best choice for a defender.
4. Can Runners and Sprinters Use the Cleats?
Definitely yes. All the mentioned cleats are well-suited with heavy running. So, they are suitable for sprinters and runners. But they should be low cut cleats.
5. How Can I Opt for The Best Wide Soccer Cleats?
When mentioning the soccer cleats, there appear two basic options including synthetic and upper leather. Both have some pros and cons, but for those having wide feet, the upper leather is usually recommended, particularly kangaroo leather.
Besides, you also need to pay attention to the fit. In particular, you have to check for cleats designed for wide feet. In case you have to buy online, you ensure to well-check the description.
- Top 7 Best Racquetball Shoes For Wide Feet & Ankle Support (2020 Reviews)
- Top 7 Best Racquetball Goggles: Head Pro, E-force or Gearbox (2020 Reviews)
Finally, all about cleats are the on-field movement and traction. Therefore, you have to check the sole design and its material as well. Rubber is the most preferable choice, but it still needs checking how it works on the ground.
Soccer Cleats By Positions: Revealed!
So, those are some best wide soccer cleats and useful buying guides. Marking durability, agility, and wholesomeness, these cleats can take you to a new game level. You would forget all anxieties of joint pain, blisters, or back pain.
It promises to be a different experience. So, choose your passion, chase the goal, and the ball with these beautiful wide soccer cleats.
Latest Wide Soccer Cleats Bestselling ON SALE!
- Designed for use on firm ground
- Full foot stretch-knit upper with...
- Redesigned, algorithm-driven...
- Second-Skin : Fit Soft synthetic...
- Textured for Touch : A micro...
- Versatile Traction : A versatile...
Affiliated links and Images on this post was last updated on 2021-01-25 at 03:57 via Amazon Product Advertising API.