Tennis shoes can be said as a popular shoe, a lot of people need it. But surely you have not found tennis shoes with a wide toe box for yourself. You need to identify models and brands. The right tennis shoes for you will not be too difficult in the market today.
- Top 7 Best Tennis Racquets For Tennis Elbow (2020 Reviews)
- Top 5 Best Tennis Ball Hoppers With Wheels Reviews (2020 Top Rated)
- Top 5 Best Replacement Insoles For Men’s & Women’s Tennis Shoes (2020 Reviews)
In our article, take a look at the 9 tennis shoes with a wide toe box that we will recommend for you, and of course, you can buy them right away, online!
- Top 9 Best Tennis Shoes With Wide Toe Box 2020
- 1. Best overall: Nike Men Revolution 3
- 2. Best Design: Adidas Barricade Classic Wide 4E Tennis Shoe
- 3. Best to Reduce the Humidity: ASICS Men’s GEL–Foundation 12
- 4. Best Endurance: Adidas Performance Men’s Barricade Court 2 Wide Tennis Shoes
- 5. Best Structure: Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GST 16
- 6. Best for Safety: ASICS Men’s GT – 2000 4
- 7. Best Choice: Mizuno Men’s Wave Inspire 12
- 8. Best Power: ASICS Men’s GEL – Kayano 22
- 9. Best Budget: Brooks Men’s Ravenna 7
- How To Choose The Best Tennis Shoes?
- Top 5 Best of Tennis Shoe Brands
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest Tennis Shoes Bestsellers ON SALE!
Top 9 Best Tennis Shoes With Wide Toe Box 2020
1. Best overall: Nike Men Revolution 3
- Mesh upper for optimal...
- Soft foam midsole delivers...
- Rubber outsole offers excellent...
Nike Men Revolution 3 will be the ideal choice for your wide toe box. You will feel extremely comfortable with these shoes. They do not cost too much money to get them.
This is an interesting option that you should try whether you are a tennis player or not. It provides smooth movement, including deep bending grooves for standard elasticity. These shoes are comfortable by Phylon soles. Besides that, the padding around does not cause discomfort in any of your movements, this is an incredible thing.
The upper of the whole shoe is made up of cool knit and lightweight synthetic mesh material for incredible comfort and breathability. Shoe heel and toe box help protect the foot from injury by dense synthetic material, increasing the durability of the shoe.
The shoe is very good at locking your feet in place with all the support to prevent your feet from slipping and moving around too much. When running, the toes have plenty of room to open because of the wide toe box. This is a pair of shoes with the best overall for you.
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 0.7 inches|
|Highlight features||Highly durable and light material|
- Very pleasant
- Wide toe box
- Very light
- Outstandingly good cushioning
2. Best Design: Adidas Barricade Classic Wide 4E Tennis Shoe
Barricade Wide 4E is a double sneaker with a comfortable feel and coolness. With a 4E configuration design that draws attention and gives you steady movement, the shoes are wider than usual to fit those with wide feet.
With a 6-month warranty, these shoes give you a sense of firm elasticity and durability when wearing them. The delicate cushioning on its base gives you a sense of comfort and fit. With the material produced on its top five of the shoe, it will prevent you from slipping on the move. Besides, the material at the top is amazing with a unique combination that makes your feet stable, breathable and dry throughout the journey. When you play tennis this is very necessary.
The outsole of the shoes has 3 special colors to choose from and also has a 6-month warranty. The design of the padded sole can resist any surface of the yard because of its higher rigidity than other products.
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 0.7 inches|
|Highlight features||Rubber soles|
Premium cushion to protect feet from impact
- The only product to be certified elastic for half a year
- Breathable and safe to use
- The price is a bit expensive
3. Best to Reduce the Humidity: ASICS Men’s GEL–Foundation 12
- Stability running shoe built to...
- Dynamic DuoMax support
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL...
ASICS Men GEL-Foundation 12 shoe designed for wide feet is a lightweight and breathable. The top of the shoe is specially designed to keep your feet dry during the tennis session. All of the paddings are bringing about reduce the most awful smells and moisture when you play tennis.
The shoe coating gives you an upper growth, unaffected when you wear a pair of socks, giving your feet a snug fit. You should wear socks in any case so that you will not be delayed while playing. ASICS Men GEL-Foundation 12 has many colors for you to choose according to your style. From the middle of the shoe to the toe, there is the classic Asics logo. The outsole of the shoe is mostly white mixed with other secondary colors from the middle of the shoe to the heel.
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 0.7 inches|
|Highlight features||Spacious in the forefoot|
Combined with Dynamic DuoMax system
- Incredibly durable material
- Very sure allows you to operate vigorously
- Elastic sole
4. Best Endurance: Adidas Performance Men’s Barricade Court 2 Wide Tennis Shoes
- Weight: 12.2 ounces (size 9)
- Synthetic upper
- ADIPRENE+ in the forefoot maintains...
These shoes are designed with a structure suitable for both professionals and sports players. The size of the Adidas Performance Men Barricade Court 2 pair is reliable and great for your feet.
Your feet will be dry throughout the tennis session, feeling fit and well-ventilated with calfskin material incorporated on the top of the shoe. Gives you extremely pleasant steps on the field, using high-quality elastic Adiwear.
You will not regret buying these shoes because they keep your feet extremely comfortable. They have a beautiful, wide toe box and a heavy tongue so that the top of your foot is not cut by your shoelaces. The design of these shoes fits well but is heavier than the shoes with toe mesh box. But it is also an advantage because they will be more durable.
|Dimensions||13.7 x 8,9 x 4.8 inch|
|Highlight features||The outsole provides durability for up to 6 years|
- The material is designed very solidly
- Suitable for wide feet
- Rubber soles
- Harder than other products
5. Best Structure: Brooks Men’s Adrenaline GST 16
You will be mesmerized by the structure of Brooks Men Adrenaline GST 16 and select them to buy as soon as you see them. These shoes always ensure the stability of the feet when wearing and have an extremely eye-catching design. This is a formidable opponent of other famous brands such as Nike, Adidas, and Asics.
The outsole is this brand’s unique DNA cushioning technology, it is very soft for user comfort. It gives you a steady and powerful ride through their very well designed middle soles. The top of the shoe is a mesh that helps to breathe, not rubbing and causing irritation or discomfort to your foot skin. The cushion on the heel area supports you very well in tennis sessions.
In general, the style of these shoes is not different from other normal shoes, with the help of wide feet.
|Dimensions||12 x 7.1 x 4.8 inches|
|Highlight features||Great structured shoes|
- Extremely stable for the feet
- Additional foot protection pads
- Size has quantity little to choose
6. Best for Safety: ASICS Men’s GT – 2000 4
- Running shoe with breathable mesh...
- ComforDry sockliner
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL...
ASICS Men GT – 2000 4 is a shoe that gives tennis, athlete or sports players astonishment that is safe and comfortable for the feet. It comes in a range of colors to choose from, all colors look extremely cool and energetic, the outsole has a differentiating coating.
The GEL cushioning system of this shoe is an outstanding feature that makes them famous for a large number of buyers. Also, the front foot cushion systems also have a mechanism to reduce shock in the impact when you operate. Your toe will be less painful when you wear these shoes and play tennis.
The upper of the shoe has comfortable folding patterns, the shoe’s inclination is very safe. Generally, there are lots of reasons for you to choose this shoe, which has accommodated, foot stability and comfort.
|Dimensions||12.3 x 7.2 x 4.8 inches|
|Highlight features||100% Synthetic|
- Legs are pleasant and protected
- There are a lot of choices
- Poor adaptability
7. Best Choice: Mizuno Men’s Wave Inspire 12
- Double Fan Wave Technology
- U4icX strobel board for more...
- Breathable Upper
The sports shoe market is crippled with the Mizuno Men’s Wave Inspire 12 shoes, especially for those with wide feet. Special innovations on its outsole make your operation faster and more resilient. The padding over time will fade, but for those players who don’t care much about it, this is still a pair of shoes pretty delicate.
The sole of the shoe uses Wave improved cushioning, which is a plastic sheet combined with the sole to help the shoe is not affected by tennis sessions, making your heel more comfortable and pleasing to the fastidious people. Also, the front part of Mizuno has a top layer, your feet will always be dry and cool for a long time, it will give better ventilation to the shoes. The shoes also adopt DynamotionFit enhancements that keep the material from stretching and not slipping by the tongue. This will be a good choice when you operate it causes no inconvenience.
|Dimensions||10.9 x 10.9 x 7.5 inches|
|Highlight features||Double wave technology|
- Improved better
- Moderate cost
- Better adjustment and more ventilation
- Compared to the previous model, it weighs more than 50 grams
8. Best Power: ASICS Men’s GEL – Kayano 22
- Flexible performance running shoe...
- Gait-enhancing Impact Guidance...
- FluidRide bounce-back cushioning
Your work can extend flexibility when you use ASICS Men’s GEL-Kayano 22 to help you beat other rivals. These shoes energize your foot, it will be comfortable and safe. With the design of the shoe, it will have a fast response plan and excellent transitions.
Like other tennis shoes, its middle sole is quite effective, not deformed after repeated use and very solid. One advantage this shoe has is that it fits all feet. Whether you have wide or tight feet, you can use them without slipping around or having toe pain, which is very safe and comfortable. They are durable, so after a long time, they are still sparkling and perfect. For those who are looking for a reliable pair of shoes for stability, Kayano is the right choice.
|Dimensions||15 x 7 x 5 inches|
|Highlight features||There are patterns and contrast borders|
- Has extraordinary power
- The outsole is delicate and smooth
- Provide long operation
- Your feet may don’t be airy
9. Best Budget: Brooks Men’s Ravenna 7
Brooks Men Ravenna 7 is a good choice for those who like lightness to help them be more agile, react better. It comes with it is a Crash Pad that makes the toe and heel workable and smoother.
The shoe’s adaptability is quite high, the Omega grooves bend so it is easier to operate. This makes your foot more comfortable and fits safety, without any inconvenience or slipping. An amazing thing here is that the manufacturer gives the shoes a lot of life. You will find the minutes playing on the field will be full of energy when moving with these shoes on your feet, it will not let you down.
The weight of this shoe is very light, in the process of manufacturing and developing it used quality materials. Its cushion is BioMoGo, which is the most considered and professionally created form. Looking at shoes may seem a little bulky, but they work very well and allow you to operate comfortably easily.
|Dimensions||14.6 x 9 x 5.4 inches|
|Highlight features||Good function, suitable for wide feet|
- Perform better because it is very light
- Durable, tough, and comfortable
- Many people do not like lightweight shoes
How To Choose The Best Tennis Shoes?
Since you are looking for shoes with wide feet, what you should be most interested in is the width of the shoes. Look for shoes that are designed for wide feet or cater for wide feet. Brings comfort to your feet.
Take a closer look at the middle sole, Gel on the front feet or on the toes, pads. These things greatly affect your feet when using them so they cannot be ignored.
The sole of your tennis shoes will certainly have a grip. However, not all shoes are alike. You need to pay attention to this section, it prevents you from slipping, helps you move faster, easier and of course is safe for you. The tennis court is very slippery, so it’s important to consider the sole.
When you are active in the field, it is inevitable to sweat your feet, if the shoes you choose do not support the escape, this is a bad thing. When your feet become hot and you sweat a lot, they can lead to a very uncomfortable fungal infection or blistering and a bad effect. Look for shoes that allow air to flow so your feet can breathe better.
- Top 9 Best Tennis Hats For Sun Protection Professionals Love (Mens, Womens & Unisex) (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Tennis Shoes For High Arches (Wide Feet & Narrow Feet) (2020 Reviews)
- Top 5 Best Tennis Dampeners for Your Racquet (2020 Reviews)
Top 5 Best of Tennis Shoe Brands
Here are the best brands of tennis shoes on the market:
The Nike brand is no stranger to people. This is a large US corporation with products in many fields, famous all over the world, becoming the most valuable brand in the sports business.
Adidas is the second-largest German sports brand in the world. Registered trademark in 1949, until now has copyright worldwide. Tested quality and many people prefer their products.
American Brooks brand is a brand with accessories, clothing, sports shoes famous worldwide. In 2001, they became the top-selling brand in the sports shoe market and up to now.
ASICS is a company in Japan with many years of designing for a variety of sports products. In recent years, their brand has been ranked among the best selling brands in the market. Prices for products that are higher than normal but still preferred.
Mizuno is a famous brand established in Osaka in 1906. Today the brand has been developed globally, its products are specialized in sports, supply, and manufacture of footwear and sports equipment. Very popular with users.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can performance be affected by wide feet?
Your performance is not affected when you have a wide foot. The condition is that you can choose tennis shoes that fit your feet. If you use shoes that are too tight, both feet have no force, it will cause pain and discomfort that affects your game. It affects a lot of movement, cannot move fast and is flexible. So choosing tennis shoes that fit your feet is a very important thing.
2. Are all tennis shoes suitable for all types of the pitch?
Tennis is a fast-paced game, your shoes will need time to adjust. However, the surface is different so your shoe soles will be affected quickly or slowly depending on the pitch. The groove and material on tennis shoes can also determine if your shoes are suitable for different court surfaces. The design of zigzag shoes on concrete or soil will create better traction when you need to have a grip on the pitch.
Hard surfaces can also make it more difficult for your joints and feet. So padding is very important in this case. Different types of yards need different shoes to match them.
3. Can I wear running shoes when I play tennis?
Many running shoes can be suitable for tennis games because they also have grip, help work fast, have to cushion and absorb shock. If tennis shoes are too difficult to choose, using your existing running shoes is also a good choice. As long as it does not cause slipping during gameplay.
4. What should I pay attention to when wearing shoes?
You can wear socks when using shoes, it’s essential for the protection of your feet as well as many other factors. Shoelaces should be tied moderately so as not to cause injury to the feet.
Finding tennis shoes with a wide toe box can be a time-consuming task. It is not easy to find shoes that fit your feet. Above we have suggested the best shoes for wide feet to choose from. Hopefully, you’ve found the article useful. Thank you for reading. I wish you to find the right shoes for you that are safe in every game. See you again!
- Top 7 Best Tennis Rackets for Beginners (Adults, Kids, and Teens) In 2020
- Top 9 Best Men’s & Women’s Tennis Shoes for Bunions & Hammer Toes (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Tennis Backpacks Suitable For Juniors, Women & Men (2020 Reviews)
And don’t skip the last part below!
Latest Tennis Shoes Bestsellers ON SALE!
- REVlite midsole foam
- NB Memory Sole Comfort insert
- Removable insert
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System:...
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner...
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS...
- Lightweight Resalyte cushioning
- The "W" stands for women's
Affiliated links and Images on this post was last updated on 2020-05-24 at 16:07 via Amazon Product Advertising API.